EDC (Entrepreneurship Development Cell)
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) of our institution aims to promote a platform for the students to explore various opportunities in the field of entrepreneurship. The main objective of the cell is to break the prevailing myths of entrepreneurship which acts as a barrier in the minds of students. The cell also aims to overcome the various challenges related to entrepreneurship and grooming all the necessary traits of becoming as successful entrepreneurs.
It also tries to empower the girl students to realize the unique opportunities in this field and to cater the needs of the society.
Major Focus of EDC
Our primary objective of the cell is to create the awareness and motivation among the students to explore the unexplored in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Inculcating entrepreneurial spirit among the students of management & engineering graduates.
- Establishing a bridge between industries and students in generating the innovative ideas.
- Understanding the various nuances and gain deep insights in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Offering consultancy services to industries that look forward to learn the modern application and technologies in booming the growth.
Function of EDC
- Organizing entrepreneurship awareness and development programs to foster the spirit and culture among the students.
- Establishing Tie- up with Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation Institute ( EDII ), Tamil Nadu to run the entrepreneurship courses and to generate funding opportunities to the aspirants.
- Generating opportunities to students in undergoing the online learning module courses on entrepreneurship.
Mr. P. Sathis Kumar B.E., M.Tech.,(Ph.D.),
Training & Placement Officer